Pixmac - microstock with more than 10 millions images.

Download royalty free stock photos from Pixmac.
Pixmac is picture market with more than 10 millions royalty-free images, illustrations and vectors.
The most comfort, user friendly and fastest microstock ever. Purchase without registration up to 3 minutes.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Add A Pop-Up Video Message To Your Twitter Page



I would like to thank Karen Henry from Outlandish Observations for correcting my bad spelling. Poor me.. Maybe I should visit this site more often to sharpen my spelling skills. God bless you Karen. :) So today I would like to share with Twitter user, a cool Twitter application called BubbleTweet. Kevin Sherman the developer of the application has created this powerful tool for marketing professionals, that allows them to add a pop-up video message to their Twitter page. If you searching for a way to stand out in Twitter community, I think you should give some attention to this cool application. Let me know what do you think about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!