Pixmac - microstock with more than 10 millions images.

Download royalty free stock photos from Pixmac.
Pixmac is picture market with more than 10 millions royalty-free images, illustrations and vectors.
The most comfort, user friendly and fastest microstock ever. Purchase without registration up to 3 minutes.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wordless Wednesday ??

I wonder why other bloggers have the Wordless Wednesday post on their blog? I don't know much about it but I think it can be use to generate traffic.

So how does it works? As far as I know, you make a new post on your blog with short headline and picture into the post. You don't need to add a text, but some blogger do. Then you go to the Wordless Wednesday site and leave your site name, URL and email. Just like that I guess.

Have you tried it before? Is it good for traffic? If you want to know any further about it, feel free to go to their website.
http://www.wordlesswednesday.com
and share with me on what do you think about it.

No comments: