Pixmac - microstock with more than 10 millions images.

Download royalty free stock photos from Pixmac.
Pixmac is picture market with more than 10 millions royalty-free images, illustrations and vectors.
The most comfort, user friendly and fastest microstock ever. Purchase without registration up to 3 minutes.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Money from Adgitize!

Adgitize your web site.

Yesterday (Aug 5), I received my first payment from Adgitize. To be frankly, I'm not focusing on
Adgitize at all and I'm planning to remove the widget
before. I can't believe that they paid me! What I have done is I'm just uploading the widget to my blog. Yes, that's it! I don't know well on how the system works but as far as I know you will earn points for writing an article, clicking on member sites, advertising, page views, and ad views. Since they paid me, I would like to recommend you to join Adgitize. Feel free to check them out.


2 comments:

cornyman said...

Hmm, read my guide on the One Minute Guide and you will know how to earn each month 20$ with Adgitize

http://theoneminuteguide.blogspot.com

Yoko said...

@cornyman - Thanks cornyman.