Pixmac - microstock with more than 10 millions images.

Download royalty free stock photos from Pixmac.
Pixmac is picture market with more than 10 millions royalty-free images, illustrations and vectors.
The most comfort, user friendly and fastest microstock ever. Purchase without registration up to 3 minutes.

Friday, September 4, 2009

USocial Sells Friends on Twitter and Facebook?

Today is not a good day for me because one of my blog has been hacked by a moron. I don't know what did he want from me and I wonder, what is the purpose of hacking my blog?? Stupid hacker! Anyway, today I found a company called uSocial which offering a service that sells Twitter followers to people at a set rate. Not only that, now they started to sell Facebook friends as well. I don't know either they are good or not but you can check em out by yourself at this link : http://www.usocial.net

According to their site :
uSocial is the world's greatest and cheapest way of generating high-quality, unique traffic at a cost much cheaper than anything available online today. We offer three main services -- a social bookmaking front-page service to get you to the front page of any of the web's major sites, the world's only truly unlimited press release distribution service, as well as the Internet's best social bookmarking submission service.

No comments: